Friday, March 4, 2016

Wow!

Wow! It's been a long while since I've posted on this blog. I'm still crafting and still trying to figure out how to get more time in my day to craft.

In the last year I've been teaching myself to quilt. I started out by jumping into a mystery quilt on the internet. You have no idea what your making you just follow the instructions they give you and you end up with a quilt. That is how I taught myself to quilt! It was so much fun that I've continued to quilt and even purchased a new sewing machine for myself. Oh don't worry I still have Ole Bertha aka Kenmore. But not I've got a Babylock Saprano. She does a great job sewing. As you'll see on my Etsy web site.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KimSmithBling

I've been sewing up scarves and a purse and working on some more. I also have some blinging beauty's that will dress up your attire. Check them out.


If your a sewer like me then I've got some awesome seam rippers up there that are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment